I have a hard time staying in the company of people who whine and complain and ridicule. There were times when I tried to be patient and stayed on, but I remember leaving the moment the conversation shifted to themselves being more superior or more beautiful or more affluent than others. I think it's a, put bluntly, mindf*ck.
It leaves you wondering, how in the world is it possible that one feels good about himself by putting other people down. Maybe I'm just naive, or plain stupid. But I have a hard time reconciling affirmation of one's self with demeaning other people. They just don't fit together like fish out of water.
Good, I always try to give a person the benefit of the doubt. I console myself that, deep down, they might have redeeming values stored somewhere. It may not be obvious or worse, it may have been put to use very sparingly, but nevertheless, it's there.
================
And so, after all, man is good. The more I think about it, the more I firm up my belief that, really, man is, by nature, good. We just don't go around the town hurting or killing anyone in sight. Even the most callous of mercenaries would have this innate sense of goodness to desire living peacefully free from trouble and disease.
Funny, but this occurred to me on my way back to work today from lunch. I don't know how I ended up looking at that lady and noticed her unbuttoned blouse. Looking back now, I could have done the worst and uttered unpleasant remarks, but you instead choose to reserve unsavory comments to yourself and quietly hope that some Good Samaritan would do what you failed to do.
===========
But how exactly do you tell a lady that she has some buttons not securely "fastened." I have listed a menu of possible liners, but I'm not sure if they will be helpful. You gotta tell me if they will bring more trouble.
1. I'm sorry Miss, but some of your buttons are misguided.
2. I think your butt-ons are not in their butt-holes.
3. Miss, I wanted to ask, "Where did you buy your roaming buttons?
4. I'm sorry for being the one to tell you, but you're buttons were led astray.
5. Where did you get those buttons? I think they want to go home.
6. Is it also you or just your buttons who change partners?
7. Miss, you better button up. You're inside the Pope's residence.
8. Did you just come from the boob clinic? Where is it located?
9. I know you have it, you don't have to let them loose.
10. Miss, I think you're wearing the wrong bra size.
So tell me, how do you say it?
No comments:
Post a Comment