For more than five days already, I'm headed to bed at around midnight after spending, on the average, three hours playing badminton. I find it unusual that I don't suffer from aching backs or sore elbows, but more of the usual "disorder" of being plastered on your bed and finding it soooo difficult to get up. The maid hanged dark curtains on my window so that sort of made it doubly hard. You think it's still night outside when, in fact, countless couples have already completed their passionate early morning duels -- like some friends I know. This leaves me wondering how they can be so energized for the rest of the day when they welcomed the morning with one stressful workout. There must be a reason. After several minutes of deep thinking, all of a sudden, I concluded that I don't have to benchmark them with me. They're likely the one's who just lie down there like a log. Unlike some people who masterfully work each encounter like a masterpiece, each encounter different from the previous. This one leaves you exhausted afterwards. It's not surprising at all if you have to call in sick at work.
I'm really stressed. I tried to linger on my hot bath this morning. But I think foot massage may do wonders for me. Or one hour of hot bath.
I still have uneven tan. It's dark outside. Some 80's song is on the radio. I'm craving for apple juice. I'm wearing blue today, but I'm not exactly blue. More like green. Like some people. Yes, Ms. D?
No comments:
Post a Comment