I thought I was one of the very few who have perfected a certain set of body twists and bends to do this particular kind of clean-up. Apparently, there's a new way to do it without having to contort and strain your back.
I've said this before and I'll say it again. Men should learn the virtue of grooming not just for their hair or whatever's left of it at the top but, more importantly, the ones down there too. There's nothing more disturbingly distasteful than blowing somebody hoping you'll lead them to the heavens and instead, end up getting your head blown off because of a stinky smell. Nobody should be subjected to that virtual death on earth. It's just inhuman, so heartless, so despicable!
But the reality of stinky men, while without a doubt a death sentence, is still widespread. Which makes me question a lot things. Were these guys ever present when hygiene was discussed in the homeroom class or do they they live in some place desert where water turns up only once a year? I mean, can't they smell it? Or granting that they don't, can't they at least connect the dots? That even when you shake and rattle and roll little junior after peeing, there's always something that's left which, when made to contact with a thick bushy pube area in a hot humid weather like Manila, detonates a putrid scent that kills? It doesn't take so much to comprehend that.
I hope sooner, rather than later, men will finally grow up and learn. There are three basics, so kindergarten, that can be done to completely reverse conditions so we are left with men who not only smell good but whom we enjoy doing blowing bubbles too.
1. You got to trim those hair. If you worry about hairs growing long way past the nostrils, by all means, worry also about pubic hairs growing way past your navel. At best, the length of the hair left should be less than half an inch. The shorter, the better.
2. Start wearing boxer shorts. Briefs, regardless of brand, type, textile, and cut, cling on too tightly to the skin it absorbs sweat and other juices that ooze. In a humid weather like Manila's where we sweat profusely, that means more sweat. More sweat + Bushy hair jungle + Tight undergarment = Only one thing, nasty stench.
3. Bath, bath, bath.
-----------------
Thanks Mavic for showing the way.
2 comments:
Funny article... but yeah it's very revealing and confirms what i've been doing before. Oh don't get me wrong, I don't do the wax job. But I've been working on trimming, cream-dissolving and even plucking hair out of my pelvic and butt area. Used to hurt like hell, but just like facials, you get used to it.
It's just that it does feel different. And yeah the hygenic benefits of it are great!
nice post... basic but true ;)
Post a Comment