10.09.2005

Crotch action

And just like that, the guy shoved his hand on my crotch as I made my way out of the locker area. He held his fingers together and cupped my bulge. I was shocked. I couldn't believe it. I looked at him and he quickly moved his gaze away from me. I then turned towards the exit, and there, the cleaning attendant was moving towards me. I didn't know if he witnessed what happened, but I'm sure if his eyes were quick, that wouldn't escape him since I was standing directly across the exit. I was breathing heavily as I walked out.

I didn't exactly feel violent nor entertained the slightest possibility of creating a scene right there. All that was on my mind was a question: Was that how desperate one can get?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi j.

just an fyi, sensya na. here's my new domain: www.jovefrancisco.com i left my blogspot a month ago.