I've been tagged. Several times already, but this is the first time I'm yielding. It helps that the questions are interesting and fresh, but having my cool friend Mavic do the tagging makes it more worthwhile. I never realized we had so much in common. Well, what do you expect, our birth dates are just a few days apart.
So, here it is. Let us discover more about each other.
-----------------------------------
Three names you go by:
1. Jongjong (by aunties/uncles mostly)
2. Jong
3. Jayvee
Three screen names you have had:
1. promdi
2. rancho
3. basco
Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. Color
2. Lips
3. Butt
Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. Height, could’ve been taller.
2. Eyebrows, thick and unruly.
3. Cut, it could have been uncut.
Three things that scare you:
1. Losing a family member.
2. Growing old alone. Growing old single doesn't scare me.
3. Absence of friends.
Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Mobile phone
2. Gym bag
3. Wallet
Three of your favorite musical artists:
1. El Divo
2. Michael Buble
3. Shirley Bassey
Three of your favorite songs:
1. ‘Waiting for Love’ by Sergio Mendes
2. ‘You’ by The Carpenters
3. ‘Misty’ by Sarah Vaughn
Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Humor
2. Vow to make it work
3. Loyalty
Three lies and truths in no particular order:
LIES:
1. I’m not gonna cum inside.
2. I just had a bottle.
3. I love you.
TRUTH:
1. We should not ignore our spirituality.
2. Being in a relationship is easy. Being with somebody worth your while is not easy.
3. Strive to be friends with your ex’s.
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. Slim waist.
2. Nice feet.
3. Smooth skin.
Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Sports
2. Travel
3. Photography
Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. A month’s vacation
2.Massage
3.A quiet romantic dinner
Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. Social worker
2. Teacher/Coach
3. Detective agent
Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Italy
2. Austria
3. Remote places in China
Three kid's names you like:
1. Elise
2. Macky
3. Teresa
Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Bring my family to a cruise.
2. Write my autobiography.
3. Be in a long-term meaningful relationship.
Three ways that you are stereotypically male:
1. I can’t distinguish mauve from violet.
2. I don’t like shopping.
3. I sip my soup loudly.
Three ways that you are stereotypically female:
1. I eat pasta with spoon and fork.
2. I have penchant for romantic comedies.
3. Shampoo then conditioner; not shampoo+conditioner in one.
Three people I admire:
1. My Lolo Papang
2. Greg Louganis
3. CJ Hilario Davide
2 comments:
Shirley Bassey? Shirley you must be kidding. (Hehehe, I am.)
Seriously, you should get her album: "Shirley Bassey The Remix Album: Diamonds Are Forever" (I know, it's a mouthful, but then I'm sure you can handle mouthfuls). It has her songs remixed by different DJs. You can either dance or chill out to them.
Several days apart but mine is a few years after you were born...teeeheee...
Lapit na bday natin! Celebrate tayo. Karaoke. Sing ko ulit yung "End of the World"!
Post a Comment