Having written three consecutive entries about intimacy makes me feel naked. I thought I have unnecessarily undressed before a jampacked coliseum with all the spotlights on me. There's this funny feeling that some friends have been unwittingly provided with new materials to make me a convenient conversation piece during the next gathering. Not only that, I'd likely be forced to provide more juicy details and asked to answer follow-up questions that'll come one after another.
I've never really shared these things --- ever -- before. I'm glad I did now. It feels like giving those lovely memories their rightful tribute.
3 comments:
And then there's always the "delete blog entry" button, which I'm sure you won't. ;-)
what i did get from your posts is how much a romantic you are! :)
don't delete. take that risk.
the things you shared make me want to believe in this second-hand emotion again. hehe!
Post a Comment