As I walked out of the office for lunch today, I stood momentarily in the hallway before swinging the door open. There it was on the radio. A familiar sound, a witness to my younger days when everything was light and fresh and naive.
All of you out there who, at one time, got hooked on Xanadu's melody and refrain, here's to us.
A place where nobody dared to go
The love that we came to know
They call it Xanadu
And now open your eyes and see
What we have made is real
We are in Xanadu
A million lights are dancing
And there you are
A shooting star, an everlasting world
And you're here with me eternally
Xanadu, Xanadu, (now we are here) In Xanadu
Xanadu, Xanadu, (now we are here) In Xanadu
Xanadu, your neon lights will shine
For you, Xanadu
The love, the echoes of long ago
You needed the world to know
They are in Xanadu
The dream that came through a million years
That lived on through all the tears
It came to Xanadu
A million lights are dancing
And there you are
A shooting star, an everlasting world
And you're here with me eternally
Xanadu
Xanadu, (now we are here) In Xanadu Xanadu
Xanadu, (now we are here) In Xanadu
Now that I'm here
Now that you're near in Xanadu
Now that I'm here
Now that you're near in Xanadu
Xanadu...
4 comments:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
At may dance contest pa yun ha, with matching lifting in the end kasabay ng pagtaas ng pagkanta ni ONJ: "Xanad-uuuuuu-huuuuuu-huuuuu!"
Ora mismo!!! Sarap balikan nang nakaraan. Hehe.
Way to go! McVie reminisced on this sometime ago too.
Basta naaalala ko yung pekpek shorts and skating. Tapos may fog machine pa.
SKY: Well, I was oblivious to the pekpek shorts for obvious reasons. Hahaha!
Post a Comment