There’s no question about it. Jollibee’s Champ burger is infinitely more appetizing than the rest. The juicy patties oozing with flavor pressed between crispy lettuce and melted chese beneath two fluffy buns appeal to me all the time. I have to train my eyes not to look at the tempting product shots every time I line up in their counters. Otherwise, that would mean staying a little longer than usual doing cardio in the gym in order to wipe out fats.
But even with my open fondness for the Champ, I still queue at McDonald’s more often. Not for their burgers although I have grown to like McChicken already, but for, well, some mortal reasons.
For those in the know, you may have noticed how the fabric used by McDonald’s for their crew uniforms carry this special power to hug the body so closely. Especially the pants. I don’t know how the textile is called or where it is sourced, but it’s something perfect to emphasize some regions in the lower torso and, of course, the groin area. For one, it makes the pelvis noticeably broader, the waist fiercely slimmer, the thighs impressively firmer, the butt powerfully rounder, and of course, the champ down there brutally stiffer therefore easier to spot and make sense of things.
I’m sure your next McDonald’s visit will never be the same again. Tell me about it.
3 comments:
modemchat: kaya pala ano?? kaya pala masarap ang mcchicken? :-)
mjano: then can you please do us a favor? find out what the fabric is called. and the cut (ohh not that one!) please.
I have yet to get another update from mjano, but so far, what we know is that a certain Mang Mario does all the uniforms. Abangan....
Now that mjano has given me Mang Mario's number, maybe I should pay him a visit soon. :-) Anybody wants to come along?
Post a Comment