3.17.2011

And so it's back

I stopped writing more than five years ago. I never knew why. It's not that I ran out of things to write. With thoughts endlessly swirling in my head, I'm sure I can find something to talk about. It was mostly fear. The topics I choose to talk about here are all genuinely personal. I thought continuing to write meant unnecessarily baring my stories to the world when they were really better off shared only to people who matter. I guess I would have to draw a line somewhere.

Many things have happened since. I left practically everything in Manila four months ago. I now live in a different country, permanently. What happened in between should be captured somehow. This is my attempt to chronicle the story and, along the way, pay tribute to life, love, and, well, lust.

1 comment:

merman said...

glad to know that you are blogging again. i guess, i have to blog again as well 'cos your blog inspired me to put up a blog.