8.23.2004

Breathing

And finally, I'm back writing again. It's been the longest hibernation so far. I'm glad the writing nerves are getting back in shape albeit slowly. I hope it will remain alive and breathing for the rest of the year.

What happened the last few months will be enough to fill up thousand pages of disclosure that will last until probably late next month. I had a few trips here and there, but I realized I'll probably be writing more about yearning or getting by or pulling through. There were a number of times in the recent weeks I've been with cry baby friends and their love stories. I've also had my share, in fact more than I can bear, of lost love stories whose only contribution to mankind is leaving my friends so dazed they had to make extra purchases of eye firmers.

Meanwhile, I found out some of my old, old friends have found their way to this blog. I don't know how they did it, but I just got a call one day from a few of them and I got bombarded with questions asking me about this and that. I have always planned to make my blog serve mostly very personal experiences; but, with this, I have yet to gain enough courage to start full disclosure. :-)

But maybe, just maybe, something very bold will happen soon. After all, it's another year older for me in the next few months.

No comments: